Buying a Certified Pre-Owned CarGetting a new car, whether new or used, is always fun. It’s an exhilarating feeling because it feels like you have the keys to freedom. At NY Luxury Motors, we understand that buying a second-hand car is risky. We’ve compiled a quick guide on buying a certified pre-owned vehicle to guide you through the process. Buying a certified pre-owned (CPO) car has many benefits, including:
- Strict conditions – CPO vehicles undergo rigorous inspections and cleaning to ensure they meet the necessary standards.
- Warranty – Most places offer an extended warranty on certified pre-owned vehicles.
- Save Money – A CPO won’t cost as much as a new car and will save you money on repairing a second-hand car in terrible condition.
- Loan cars – Ask if there is a loaner car program available as part of your service package in case the car needs repairs.
- Warranty – Find out all the details about the warranty like what it covers, how long it lasts, and what restrictions apply.
- Available financing – Ask about financing options to help you pay for the car. Be sure to check the interest rate before signing anything.
- Leasing – The car you want may be over budget. Check to see if you can lease the car in this situation.
- Policies – Check all the policies that the dealer has regarding returning or exchanging the vehicle.